2019 Jacobsen AR321
Call for Price
Equipped with advanced new TrueDeck™ cutting units, the AR321 makes it easier than ever to deliver a superior quality of cut to all corners of your facility. The AR321 offers everything a turf professional requires to flawlessly trim their facility. With superior traction capabilities and a powerful Kubota® diesel engine, the AR321’s climbing ability enables you to tackle your steepest topography, while the operator platform creates safe, easy access and exceptional visibility.
- Type: Kubota® D1105 3 cylinder
- Horsepower: 24.8 hp @ 3000 RPM
- Air Cleaner: Dry cartridge type
- Cooling System: Pressurized, sealed cooling system
- Lubrication: Pressurized system with replaceable full flow filter
- Oil Filter Type: Remote replaceable spin on type
- Electrical System: 12 V
- Mowing: 6.2 mph
- Transport: 8.7 mph
- Reverse: 3.7 mph
- Traction System: 3WD Parallel Series
- Deck Drive: Fixed displacement hydraulic
- Hydraulic System: 8.7 gal. capacity, full flow filtration (10 micron filter); GreensCare biodegradable oil
- Service Brakes: Hydrostatic braking
- Parking Brake: Service free wet disc parking brakes on the front wheels
- Steering: Hydraulic power steering with tilt wheel
- Number and Size: Three 27 in TrueDeck rotary cutting units
- Blade Material: Hardened, carbon steel alloy
- Overall Cutting Width: 72 in
- Cutting Unit Lift: Switch operated
- Weight Transfer: Optional
- Height-of-Cut: 0.75-3.5 in
- Weight: 1986 lbs
- Length: 122 in.
- Overall Height including ROPS: 82 in.
- Wheel Base: 61 in.
- Width: 77 in.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24.8 hp
- Engine Type
- D1105 3 cylinder
- Deck Size
- 72 in.