2018 Jacobsen AR722T
Call for Price
Be the master of your grounds by boosting productivity with the superior power, contour following and cutting flexibility of the NEW AR722T. The seven-gang rotary mower is equipped with a 65.2 hp (48.6 kW) turbo-charged diesel engine that provides class-leading power to the TrimTek™ decks and SureTrac™ four-wheel drive traction system for exceptional cutting performance.
- Rugged and reliable 65.2 hp (48.6 kW) Kubota turbo-charged Tier 4 Final (Stage IIIB) diesel engine delivers unmatched, class-leading power with ultra-low emissions.
- Get more done in less time with a massive 124 in. (3.15 m) total width-of-cut that mows up to 8.7 acres per hour (3.52 ha/h).
- The ergonomic cockpit was designed for operator comfort and features a premium air-ride suspension seat, tilt steering wheel and an intuitive control console. Standard foldable ROPS keeps the operator safe and allows maneuverability in low-height areas.
- SureTrac parallel-cross-series four-wheel drive traction system transfers power where needed to climb hillsides and glide over contours with ease.
- Joystick-controlled deck hydraulic lift system with individual controls for rear wing decks allowing operators to mow with five, six or seven decks and providing mow-width flexibility and maneuverability around obstacles.
- Type: Kubota V2403-CR-T 4-cylinder, turbocharged, liquid-cooled diesel
- Rated Horsepower: 65.2 hp maximum
- Emissions Level: EPA Tier 4 Final; Ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel required
- Displacement: 148.5 cu. in.
- Air Cleaner System: 2-stage Donaldson® dry cartridge type with evacuator valve and service indicator
- Cooling System: Side-by-side radiator/hydraulic oil cooler; pressurized; 8 qt. capacity
- Lubrication: Fully pressurized with remote engine oil cooler
- Fuel Capacity: 17 gal.
- Oil Filter Type: Full-flow, replaceable spin-on remote type
- Electrical System: 12V input/output controller; 45-amp alternator; 600 CCA battery; engine control unit (ECU)
- Mowing: 7 mph
- Transport: 12 mph
- Reverse: 5 mph
- Traction System: SureTrac™ 4WD, parallel-cross-series system servo-controlled variable displacement hydro; four high-torque wheel motors; 2WD in reverse
- Deck Drive: 3-section pump and direct-cooled deck motors
- Hydraulic System: 14 gal. capacity; hydraulic tank oil level monitor and horn alarm; GreensCare biodegradable fluid; full-flow, 10 micron filter, 40 gpm
- Hydraulic Cooling: Side-by-side radiator/hydraulic oil cooler; pressurized
- Front Tires: Two 26.5 x 14-12, 6-ply, turf tread
- Rear Tires: Two 22.5 x 10-8, 4-ply turf tread
- Brakes: Dynamic, through-traction system
- Parking Brake: Wet parking brakes integrated in front wheel motors; engage switch on control console
- Steering: Rear wheel, hydrostatic power steering with tilt adjustable steering wheel
- Number and Size: Seven, TrimTek™ 22 in. rotary cutting decks Equipped for rear-discharge or mulching, with rear roller and scraper
- Construction: 7-gauge, heavy-duty welded with pressed steel. Wing deck protection – front impact absorption system with spring cushion and shear pin for wing decks 6 and 7
- Caster Wheels: Fourteen, 5.0 x 4.0 in. with greaseable tapered roller bearings
- Cutting Unit Lift: Hand operated, joystick controlled hydraulic lift system. Individual switches for wing decks 6 and 7 – engage/disengage to operate with or independent of the center 5 decks
- Weight Transfer: Adjustable hydraulic weight transfer – automatic electronic activation at operator controls with mow switch. Center 5 decks adjusted via lift/lower joystick procedure hydro electronically, wing decks adjusted via knob on wing lift valve
- Blades: Seven, 22.4 in. heat treated alloy combo blades
- Motor/Spindle: Fixed displacement, self-lubricating with 1 in. diameter shaft; double sealed bearings
- Height of cut: 0.75 - 5.25 in. in 0.25 in. increments; minimal tools required for adjustment
- Cutting Capacity: Up to 8.7 acres per hour at 7 mph (no overlaps or stops)
- Overall Cutting Width: 124 in.; 90 in. with deck 6 and 7 raised
- Fuel Economy & Runtime: 1.42 gal/hr fuel consumption at 40% load; Up to 12 hours on single tank of fuel (dependent on operation and turf conditions)
- Weight: 4449 lbs. All weights are with full fluids
- Length: 130 in.
- Height: 89 in. with ROPS up; 61 in. with ROPS down or folded
- Wheelbase: 63 in.
- Width: 133 in.
- Transport Width: 98 in.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 65.2 hp
- Engine Type
- V2403-CR-T 4-cylinder, turbocharged, liquid-cooled diesel
- 148.5 cu. in.
- Wheel Size
- Front: 26.5 x 14-12; Rear: 22.5 x 10-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 17 gal.
- Deck Size
- 124 in.