2017 Jacobsen LF550 T4I Turbo
Call for Price
LF550 T4I Turbo
Jacobsen's LF550/570 lightweight fairway mowers offer industry leading productivity and functionality through programmable controls, increased performance and simplified maintenance.
- InCommand™ Control System console delivers the industry's first passcode-protected, programmable max transport and mow speed settings to control cut frequency - removing tools and operator input from the equation.
- Jacobsen Classic XP™ Reels provide the industry's highest quality of cut and superior after cut appearance.
- SureTrac™ 4WD system transfers power from the slipping front wheel to the opposite rear wheel providing superior traction for hill climbing and side slopes.
- Active monitoring and full-text diagnostics read-out that identifies fault or open circuits. No additional flashing lights to decode or tools required.
- Exclusive automatic wet parking brakes are maintenance-free and reduce cost of ownership; no linkage, cables, pads, or disks to service, maintain or adjust.
- Type: Kubota® V1505TE 4-cycle, 4-cylinder, turbocharged liquid cooled
- Rated Horsepower: 44.2 hp @ 3000 rpm
- Emissions Level: EPA Tier 4 Interim
- Displacement: 91.4 cu. in.
- Air Cleaner: Donaldson® dry cartridge type with evacuator, valve and service indicator
- Cooling System: Pressurized, sealed cooling system
- Lubrication System: Fully pressurized
- Fuel Capacity: 17 gal.
- Oil Filter Type: Full-flow, replacement spin-on type
- Electrical System: 12 V starter; 40 amp alternator/regulator
- Mowing: 8 mph
- Transport: 12 mph
Traction and Drive
- Traction Drive: Variable displacement, electronically controlled hydrostatic drive; 4WD models: SureTrac™ parallel-cross-series traction system
- Reel Drive: 3-section gear pump with quick disconnect coupled reel motors, solenoid controlled mow valve
- Hydraulic System: 14 gal. capacity; GreensCare™ biodegradable hydraulic fluid; oil monitor with low-oil alarm standard
- Reel Lift: Joystick control, one-touch lift/lower control for all five reels
- Hydraulic Cooling: Hydraulic oil cooler; large-volume, full-flow 10 micron filter
Tires, Brakes, and Steering
- Front Tires: 26.5 x 14.0-12 tubeless
- Rear Tires: 20.0 x 10.0-8 tubeless
- Brakes: Dynamic, through-traction system
- Parking Brake: Automatic wet park brake integrated in front wheel motors
- Steering: Rear-wheel, hydrostatic power steering
Reels and Blades
- Number and Size: Five 5 in. diameter x 22 in
- Number of Blades: 7 heavy section fairway blades
- Cutting Frequency: 0.074 in./mph
- Overall Cutting Width: 100 in.
- Height-of-Cut Range (Depending on turf condition, reel wear and bedknife installed): 0.375-0.75 in. Available high-cut kit raises cutting height to 1.187 in.
Weight and Dimensions
- Weight with Reels Up: 4WD Turbo: 2974 lbs.
- Weight with Reels Down: 4WD Turbo: 2379 lbs.
- Length (less catchers): 108 in.
- Height (with ROPS folded): 61 in.
- Overall Height including ROPS: 88 in.
- Width: 115 in.; Transport: 87 in.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 44.2 hp
- Engine Type
- V1505TE 4-cycle, 4-cylinder, turbocharged liquid cooled
- 91.4 cu. in.
- Wheel Size
- Front: 26.5 x 14.0-12; Rear: 20.0 x 10.0-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 17 gal.
- Deck Size
- 100 in.