2017 Jacobsen LF550
Call for Price
Jacobsen’s LF550/570 and LF557/577 lightweight large area reel mowers offer industry leading productivity and functionality through optimized controls, maximized performance and simplified maintenance.
- AdaptiThrottle™ Control automatically manages engine speed based on demand, thus reducing fuel consumption and noise.
- InCommand™ Control System console delivers passcodeprotected, programmable max transport and mow speed settings to control cut frequency - removing tools and operator input from the equation.
- Active monitoring and full-text diagnostics readout that identifies faults or open circuits. No flashing lights to decode or additional tools required.
- Maintenance reminders automatically displayed on-screen at scheduled intervals to aid in proper service and increased up-time.
- SureTrac™ 4WD system transfers power when needed from the front wheel to the opposite rear wheel providing superior traction on hills and side slopes.
- Jacobsen Classic XP™ Reels provide the industry’s highest quality-ofcut and superior after-cut appearance.
- Type: Kubota® D1803-CR-E4B , 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled diesel
- Rated Horsepower: 37.5 hp (28kW) @ 2700 RPM
- Emissions Level: EPA Tier 4 Final (EU Stage IIIB) - Common rail engine with DPF exhaust filtration
- Displacement: 114.4 cu. in. (1.826 L)
- Air Cleaner: Donaldson® dry cartridge type with evacuator valve and service indicator
- Cooling System: Side-by-side radiator/hydraulic oil cooler; pressurized
- Fuel Capacity: 17 gal. (64.4 L)
- Oil Filter Type: Full-flow, replaceable spin-on type
- Electrical System: 12 V (0.8 kW) starter
- 40 amp alternator/regulator
- Mowing: Up to 11 mph (17.7 km/h)
- Transport: Up to 12 mph (19.3 km/h)
- Reverse: Up to 5 mph (8.1 km/h)
- Traction System: Variable displacement, electronically controlled hydrostatic drive 4WD models: SureTrac™ parallel-cross-series traction system, four high-torque wheel motors, 2WD in reverse
- Hydraulic System: 14 gal. (53 L) capacity; hydraulic tank oil level monitor and horn alarm; GreensCare biodegradable fluid; full-flow, 10-micron filter. Side-by-side radiator/hydraulic oil cooler
- Overall Cutting Width: 100 in. (2.54 m)
- Cutting Capacity: Up to 8 acres per hour at 8 mph (no overlaps or stops)
- Number and Size: Five, TrueSet 5 in. (12.7 cm) diameter x 22 in. (55.9 cm)
- Number of Blades: 7 or 9 heavy section fairway blades
- Lift/Lower: Hand operated, joystick controlled hydraulic lift system, one-touch lift/lower control for all reels, Wing reels can be controlled independently
- Height-of-Cut (depending on turf condition, reel wear, and bedknife): 0.375 - 0.75 in. (9.5 - 19.0 mm) Available high-cut kit raises cutting height to 1.187 in. (30.2 mm)
Tires, Brakes, and Steering
- Tires: Front: 26.5 x 14-12 tubeless; Rear: 20 x 10-8 tubeless, turf tread
- Brakes: Dynamic braking through traction system
- Parking Brake: Automatic, wet parking brakes integrated in front wheel motors
- Steering: Rear wheel, hydrostatic power steering with tilt adjustable steering wheel
Weight and Dimensions
- Weight with Reels Up: 2WD: 2738 lbs. (1241 kg), 4WD: 3156 lbs. (1432 kg)
- Weight with Reels Down: 2WD: 2054 lbs. (932 kg), 4WD: 2367 lbs. (1074 kg)
- Length: 108 in. (2.74 m) (less catchers)
- Height: ROPS up: 88 in. (2.23 m), ROPS folded: 61 in. (1.55 m)
- Wheelbase: 58 in. (1.5m)
- Width: 115 in. (2.92 m)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 37.5 hp (28kW)
- Engine Type
- D1803-CR-E4B , 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled diesel
- 114.4 cu. in. (1.826 L)
- Wheel Size
- Front: 26.5 x 14-12; Rear: 20 x 10-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 17 gal. (64.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 100 in. (2.54 m)