2017 Jacobsen Greens King™ IV Plus Gas
Call for Price
The Greens King™ IV Plus Gas by Jacobsen® adds to the great features of the Greens King IV with power steering for easier operation and a higher horsepower engine to tackle the toughest jobs. Quality, reliability and simplicity are what make the Greens King IV Plus one of our best selling ride-on greens mowers. Its simple design makes it very easy to maintain and the Jacobsen reels provide a superior quality of cut every time.
- Power Steering
- Attachments include vertical mowers, spikers, brushes, greens roller and Turf Groomer®
- Walk-through operator station allows access from either side
- Onboard backlapping
- Free-floating, steerable cutting heads move independently of the tractor
- GreensCare Biodegradable Oil - Eliminates the risk of long-term turf problems and environmental contamination
- Type: Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™ V-twin
- Horsepower: 18 hp at 3600 rpm
- Displacement: 34.8 cu. in.
- Air Cleaner System: Dual element
- Cooling System: Air cooled
- Fuel Capacity: 8 gal.
- Mowing: 3.7 mph
- Transport: 6.6 mph
- Reverse: 3.5 mph
- Traction Drive: Hydraulic motor on each drive wheel
- Reel Drive: Gear type hydraulic motor; backlap control standard
- Hydraulic System: 5 gal. capacity; 20-micron, full flow filtration; biodegradable fluid
- Reel Lift: Hydraulic, double action cylinders
- Tires: 18 x 9.5-8, 2-ply, pneumatic, tubeless
- Parking Brake: Internal expanding, hand operated
- Ground Pressure: 10 psi
- Steering: Power
- Number and Size: Three 22 in. reels; 5 in. diameter
- Number of Blades: 7, 9, 11
- Blade Material: Hardened, high-carbon steel
- Cutting Frequency: 0.053 in./mph with 11 blade reels
- Overall Cutting Width: 62 in.
- Height-of-Cut Range (Depending on turf condition, reel wear and bedknife installed): 0.062 - 0.438 in.
- Weight (less catchers): 1239 lbs
- Length (less catchers): 87.5 in.
- Height: 78 in.
- Wheelbase: 51.5 in
- Width: 70 in.; Transport: 50.5 in.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton®
- Horse Power
- 18 hp
- Engine Type
- Vanguard™ V-twin
- 34.8 cu. in.
- Wheel Size
- 18 x 9.5-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 8 gal.
- Deck Size
- 62 in.