2017 Jacobsen Greens King™ IV Plus Diesel
Call for Price
The Greens King™ IV Plus Diesel by Jacobsen® features a durable and economical diesel engine for long life and plenty of power for the toughest jobs. Quality, reliability and simplicity are what make the Greens King IV Plus one of our best selling ride-on greens mowers. Its simple design makes it very easy to maintain and the Jacobsen reels provide a superior quality of cut every time.
- Power Steering
- Attachments include vertical mowers, spikers, brushes, greens roller and Turf Groomer®
- Walk-through operator station allows access from either side
- Onboard backlapping
- Free-floating, steerable cutting heads move independently of the tractor
- GreensCare Biodegradable Oil - Eliminates the risk of long-term turf problems and environmental contamination
- Type: Kubota® D722 3-cylinder diesel
- Horsepower: 17.7 hp
- Displacement: 43.88 cu. in.
- Air Cleaner System: Dry, two stage
- Cooling System: Pressurized, sealed cooling system; coolant capacity: 3 qt.
- Fuel Capacity: 8 gal.
- Mowing: 3.7 mph
- Transport: 6.6 mph
- Reverse: 3.5 mph
- Traction Drive: Hydraulic motor on each drive wheel
- Reel Drive: Gear type hydraulic motor; backlap control standard
- Hydraulic System: 5 gal. capacity; 20-micron, full flow filtration; biodegradable fluid
- Reel Lift: Hydraulic, double action cylinders
- Tires: 18 x 9.5-8, 2-ply, pneumatic, tubeless
- Parking Brake: Internal expanding, hand operated
- Ground Pressure: 10 psi
- Steering: Power
- Number and Size: Three 22 in. reels; 5 in. diameter
- Number of Blades: 7, 9, 11
- Blade Material: Hardened, high-carbon steel
- Cutting Frequency: 0.053 in./mph with 11 blade reels
- Overall Cutting Width: 62 in.
- Height-of-Cut Range (Depending on turf condition, reel wear and bedknife installed): 0.062 - 0.438 in.
- Weight (less catchers): 1340 lbs.
- Length (less catchers): 87.5 in.
- Height: 49.5 in.
- Wheelbase: 51.5 in
- Width: 70 in.; Transport: 50.5 in.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 17.7 hp
- Engine Type
- D722 3-cylinder diesel
- 43.88 cu. in.
- Wheel Size
- 18 x 9.5-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 8 gal.
- Deck Size
- 62 in.