2017 Jacobsen Greens King™ IV Gas/Petrol
Call for Price
The Greens King™ IV by Jacobsen® is our least expensive and lightest weight riding greens mower. Compared to power steering models, the Greens King IV offers reduced maintenance and fewer potential leak points. With Jacobsen reels, the Greens King IV provides a superior quality of cut every time.
- Manual Steering
- Attachments include vertical mowers, spikers, brushes, greens roller and Turf Groomer®
- Walk-through operator station allows access from either side
- Onboard backlapping
- Free-floating, steerable cutting heads move independently of the tractor
- GreensCare Biodegradable Oil - Eliminates the risk of long-term turf problems and environmental contamination
- Type: Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™ V-twin
- Horsepower: 16 hp
- Displacement: 29.3 cu. in.
- Air Cleaner System: Dual element
- Cooling System: Air cooled
- Fuel Capacity: 8 gal.
- Mowing: 3.7 mph
- Transport: 6.6 mph
- Reverse: 3.5 mph
- Traction Drive: Hydraulic motor on each drive wheel
- Reel Drive: Gear type hydraulic motor; backlap control standard
- Hydraulic System: 5 gal. capacity; 20-micron, full flow filtration; biodegradable fluid
- Reel Lift: Hydraulic, double action cylinders
- Tires: 18 x 9.5-8, 2-ply, pneumatic, tubeless
- Parking Brake: Internal expanding, hand operated
- Ground Pressure: 10 psi
- Steering: Manual
- Number and Size: Three 22 in. reels; 5 in. diameter
- Number of Blades: 7, 9, 11
- Blade Material: Hardened, high-carbon steel
- Cutting Frequency: 0.053 in./mph with 11 blade reels
- Overall Cutting Width: 62 in.
- Height-of-Cut Range (Depending on turf condition, reel wear and bedknife installed): 0.062 - 0.438 in.
- Weight (less catchers): 1234 lbs.
- Length (less catchers): 87.5 in.
- Height: 78 in.
- Wheelbase: 52.8 in.
- Width: 70 in.; Transport: 50.5 in.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton®
- Horse Power
- 16 hp
- Engine Type
- Vanguard™ V-twin
- 29.3 cu. in.
- Wheel Size
- 18 x 9.5-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 8 gal.
- Deck Size
- 62 in.