2017 Jacobsen GP400 Diesel
Call for Price
The new GP400 retains many of the features of its celebrated predecessor (G-Plex III) including a swing-out center unit for easy maintenance and adjustment, the legendary cutting units with a choice of 7, 9 or 11-blade reels and a Kubota 3 cylinder diesel engine.
- Ergonomically re-styled dash panel incorporating joystick controls
- New ISO 21299 approved ROPS frame
- Refined hydraulic system with fewer components
- Re-styled fuel tank incorporating a storage area and large easy fill cap
- Type: Kubota® D722 3-cylinder Tier 4
- Horsepower: 17.7 hp @ 3200 rpm
- Displacement: 43.88 cu. in.
- Air Cleaner System: Dry, two stage
- Cooling System: Water cooled
- Fuel Capacity: 14.5 gal.
- Mowing: 3.7 mph
- Transport: 7.5 mph
- Reverse: 1.9 mph
- Traction Drive: Hydraulic motor on each drive wheel
- Reel Drive: Gear type hydraulic motor; backlap control standard
- Hydraulic System: 10.5 gal. capacity; 10 micron, full flow filtration; biodegradable fluid; oil cooler standard
- Reel Lift: Hydraulic double action cylinders; parallel link head leveling system
- Tires: 20 x 10-10, 2-ply pneumatic, tubeless
- Parking Brake: 6 in. caliper disc, hand operated
- Ground Pressure: 14 psi
- Steering: Power
- Number and Size: Three 22 in. reels; 5 in. diameter
- Number of Blades: 7, 9, 11
- Blade Material: Hardened, high-carbon steel
- Cutting Frequency: .050 in/mph with 11-blade reels
- Overall Cutting Width: 62 in.
- Height-of-Cut Range (Depending on turf condition, reel wear and bedknife installed): 0.062 - 0.438 in.
- Ready-to-Cut Weight: 1622 lbs
- Length (less catchers): 86.2 in
- Overall Height including ROPS: 77 in.
- Wheelbase: 2WD: 52.44 in.; 3WD: 49.5 in.
- Width: 74.0 in.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 17.7 hp
- Engine Type
- D722 3-cylinder Tier 4
- 43.88 cu. in.
- Wheel Size
- 20 x 10-10
- Fuel Capacity
- 14.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 62 in.