2017 Jacobsen ECLIPSE® 322 Electric
Call for Price
The ECLIPSE® 322 is the latest innovation from Jacobsen®. Featuring a hybrid or electric power system, ergonomic design, and the Jacobsen Classic XP™ reels, the ECLIPSE 322 can save you time and money AND improve on the superior quality-of-cut you have come to expect from a Jacobsen riding greens mower.
- Energy and Economics - Features a hybrid or electric power system that is simpler, faster and less expensive to operate and maintain.
- Comfort and Confidence - Maximize your operators potential with an ergonomic design that keeps controls comfortably within reach and the view unobstructed.
- Versatility and Value - Numerous attachments available including the Turf Groomer®, Quick Roll™ attachment and a variety of rollers for the best playing conditions.
- Tradition and Trust - Uses Jacobsen Classic XP reels, trusted for the highest quality-of-cut at the top courses around the world.
- Respectful and Responsible - No hydraulic oil to leak or change coupled with significantly reduced noise and exhaust emissions make the Eclipse 322 an environmental champion
- Battery Pack: 48V (six 8 volt 190AH deep cycle lead acid batteries) with single point watering system
- Battery Charger: On-board high frequency charger 18 amp, 48V DC output, 85-265V AC 45-65 Hz input.
- System Voltage: 48V nominal
- Traction Drive: AC; 3 hp continuous
- Reel Drive: One brushless DC motor per reel; 1.3 hp continuous
- Reel Lift: One linear actuator per reel with individual control
- Tires: 18 x 10.5 x 8 4-ply
- Parking Brake: Automatic electro-magnetic multi-plate
- Steering: Variable ratio by-wire steering with feedback control
- Number and Size: Three 22 in. reels; 5 in. diameter
- Number of Blades: 7, 9, 11
- Cutting Frequency: 0.05 - 0.25 in. with 11 blade reel; Electronically adjustable
- Overall Cutting Width: 62 in.
- Height-of-Cut Range (Depending on turf condition, reel wear and bedknife installed): 0.062 - 0.438 in.
- Backlapping: Standard on-board backlapping
- Mowing: 0 - 5.0 mph; Electronically adjustable max speed
- Transport: 0 - 9.0 mph; Electronically adjustable max speed
- Reverse: 0 - 4.0 mph
- Weight with Reels Up: 1615 lbs. with all fluids
- Weight with Reels Down: 1342 lbs with all fluids
- Length with catchers on: 101 in.
- Height with OPS: 79.3 in.
- Wheel Base: 52 in.
- Width: 58.75 in. outside of tires
- Overall Width: 67.7 in. with reels
- Ground Clearance (at reels): Front: 6.125 in.; Rear: 4.25 in.
- Turning Circle: Inside: 20.25 in.; Outside: 144.25 in.
- Approximate run time per charge: 3 - 3.5 hrs.
- Approximate recharge time: 4 - 6 hrs.
- Sound Power Level: 80 dBA with Groomers
- Engine Type
- 48V (six 8 volt 190AH deep cycle lead acid batteries) with single point watering system
- Wheel Size
- 18 x 10.5 x 8 4-ply
- Deck Size
- 62 in.