2017 Jacobsen AR-3 Tier 4 Final
Call for Price
The AR 3 is perfect for maintaining tricky bunker and tee surround areas, with high operator comfort and reduced noise levels. NEW TrimTek, fully floating and articulating, rotary decks offer adjustable weight transfer and the ability to mulch or rear discharge clippings from the same deck.
- Revolutionary new TrimTek™ deck with exclusive downdraft blade keeps clippings suspended longer for exceptional mulching results.
- Exclusive three-tiered discharge opening distributes clippings more evenly for a superior after-cut appearance.
- Oil-Immersed Maintenance Free Parking Brakes - Reliable brakes delivering safe braking on even the steepest slopes.
- Large overhang of left front deck for easy mowing around obstructions and hazards.
- Weight-transfer through on-demand traction control allows operator to select optimal gripping power on varied terrain.
- Type: Kubota® D1105-E4B 3-cylinder
- Horsepower: 24.8 hp @ 3000 rpm
- Displacement: 68.5 cu. in.
- Air Cleaner: Dry Cartridge type
- Cooling System: Pressurized, sealed cooling system; coolant capacity: 1.4 gal.
- Lubrication: Pressurized system with replaceable full flow filter
- Fuel Capacity: 12 gal.
- Oil Filter Type: Replaceable spin on type
- Electrical System: 12 V starter; 30-amp alternator/regulator
- Mowing: 6 mph
- Transport: 8.5 mph
- Reverse: 3.7 mph
- Traction System: Parallel-series "on demand" 3 WD
- Deck Drive: Fixed displacement hydraulic
- Hydraulic System: 6.6 gal. capacity; hydraulic oil monitor and horn alarm; GreensCare™ biodegradable oil
- Front Tires: 20 x 12 - 10 Turf Trac 4-ply
- Rear Tires: 20 x 10-8 Turf Trac 4-ply
- Service Brakes: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic drive
- Parking Brake: Hydraulic wet disc brakes on the front wheels
- Steering: Hydraulic power steering with tilt wheel
- Number and Size: Three 27 in. rotary mulching/rear discharge decks
- Construction: Heavy-duty, welded 7-gauge spun deck
- Cutting Unit Lift: Joystick actuated with cross-cut lift position
- Weight Transfer: Hydraulic weight transfer - electronically adjustable at operator controls
- Blade Material: Hardened, carbon steel alloy
- Motor/Spindle: Fixed displacement, self-lubricating with 1 in. diameter shaft; double sealed bearings
- Height of cut: 0.75 - 3.5 in. in 0.25 in. increments; no tools required for adjustment
- Cutting Capacity: 4.1 acres/hr
- Overall Cutting Width: 67.5 in.
- Weight: 2293 lbs.
- Length: 123 in.
- Height with OPS: 71.7 in.
- Wheelbase: 59.75 in.
- Width: 74.5 in.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24.8 hp
- Engine Type
- D1105-E4B 3-cylinder
- 68.5 cu. in.
- Wheel Size
- Front: 20 x 12 - 10; Rear: 20 x 10-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal.
- Deck Size
- 67.5 in.